The Essen Tasch, or Element Games, is a tournament which was brought to life after the end of the last Imperial War.
- Every competitor is required to wear a mask or helmet.
- Every competitor is required to wear a white and gold armor consisting of twenty-eight pieces. Upon being hit, the targeted piece lights up and turns gray.
- In the finale, the armor is made of thirty-six pieces.
- The first competitor to break ten pieces of their opponent's armor wins.
- In the finale, the last competitor whose armor is not completely broken wins and becomes the tournament's champion.
The Essen Tasch runs for five nights and five days. The days are reserved for the actual tournament, the nights for balls.
The tournament consists of four rounds.
- Round 1: The thirty-six competitors are paired up and the winning eighteen proceed to the next round. The competitors are allowed to use only one element. Close combat is not allowed.
- Round 2: The remaining eighteen competitors are paired up and the winning nine proceed to the next round. The competitors can now use two elements if able.
- Round 3/The nines: The remaining nine competitors are sorted into groups of three. From each group, the one with the highest point count qualifies for the finale. Close combat is now allowed. Weapon hilts are offered to the competitors.
- Round 4/Finale: The final three competitors have to fight each other to determine the champion.
Past hosts and championsEdit
|1817||Vesk||Kisimyr Vasrin from Arnes|
|1820||Arnes||Alucard Emery from Arnes|